224th Meeting of the American Astronomical Society
Boston, MA 1-5 June 2014
Late Abstract Deadline 9:00pm ET, Thursday, 17 April 2014
More AAS abstracts information for Boston.
Rules and Regulations
The AAS specifies the following regulations for submission and presentation of abstracts at an AAS Meeting:
- Any member of the AAS may submit an abstract.
- A nonmember may submit an abstract with a sponsor once every 10 years.
- Pending members of the AAS may submit an abstract. Please contact the Membership Department.
- Presenters must be listed as the first author on the paper.
- Presenting/first author must register for the meeting.
- Presenting/first author must be the presenter at the meeting.
Late Abstract Submission
Late Abstract Submission deadline is 9:00pm ET, Thursday, 17 April 2014.