222nd Meeting of the American Astronomical Society
Indianapolis, IN 2-6 June 2013
The Late Abstract Deadline has passed but you may log in to view your abstract.
More AAS abstracts information for Indianapolis
Rules and Regulations
The AAS specifies the following regulations for submission and presentation of abstracts at an AAS Meeting:
- Any member of the AAS may submit an abstract.
- A nonmember may submit an abstract with a sponsor once every 10 years.
- Pending members of the AAS may submit an abstract. Please contact the Membership Department.
- Presenters must be listed as the first author on the paper.
- Presenting/first author must register for the meeting.
- Presenting/first author must be the presenter at the meeting.
Regular Abstract Submission
Regular Abstract Submission deadline was 9:00pm ET, Monday, 18 April 2013. The regular and late deadlines have passed. However, you can still log in to view your abstract submission.