224th Meeting of the American Astronomical Society
Boston, MA 1-5 June 2014
Abstract Deadline 9:00pm ET, Monday, 3 March 2014
More AAS abstracts information for Boston.
Rules and Regulations
The AAS specifies the following regulations for submission and presentation of abstracts at an AAS Meeting:
- Any member of the AAS may submit an abstract.
- The abstract must be submitted through the online system.
- A nonmember may submit an abstract with a sponsor once every 10 years.
- Pending members of the AAS may submit an abstract. Please contact the Membership Department to submit your application.
- Presenters must be listed as the first author on the paper.
- Presenting/first author must register for the meeting.
- Presenting/first author must be the presenter at the meeting.
Late Abstract Submission
Late Abstract Submission deadline is 9:00pm ET, Thursday, 17 April 2014.