233rd Meeting of the American Astronomical Society
Seattle, Washington, 6-10 January 2019
Regular Abstract Deadline 9:00 pm ET, Wednesday, 3 October 2018
Late Abstract Deadline (posters only): 9:00 pm ET, Wednesday, 5 December 2018
Rules and Regulations
The AAS specifies the following regulations for submission and presentation of abstracts at an AAS meeting:
- Any member of the AAS may submit an abstract.
- The abstract must be submitted through the online system.
- A nonmember may submit an abstract with a sponsor once every 10 years.
- Pending members of the AAS may submit an abstract. Please contact the Membership Department to submit your membership applications.
- Presenters must be listed as the first author on the paper.
- Presenting/first author must register for the meeting.
- Presenting/first author must be the presenter at the meeting.
Abstract Login Instructions
To submit an abstract for the 233rd meeting in Seattle, Washington, you must log in to the abstract system using either your username and password or by using the presenter name look up.
Once you have logged in or selected your name you will be able to review your profile information. If you are an active member of the AAS you will be able to sign in to the abstract system. If you are an inactive member, pending member, or non-member of the AAS you will need to select a sponsor to proceed to the abstract system.
A sponsor is an active, full AAS member. The sponsor will be notified by email, but no action is required on their part. You will then be able to proceed with abstract submission.